Monday, August 23, 2021

COUNT YOURSELF OUT

  How far you get in life can be determined by how well you behave today. Forget about motivational speaking, we must tell you the truth and that is what I am doing.  At least, you did not pay me to pen down these words. I am only doing it to help mankind because what I tell you is what I tell myself too.


Character matters. Forget about what they might have told you previously, what I am telling you is what matters. They might have told you that money stops nonsense; it is true but money is not everything. At least, money does not give life, instead it helps to restore health. God is the Ultimate Giver of Life.


What they might have told you is their own business, what I am telling you now is ours. So, let's face it. Poverty is not good for you. If anybody says otherwise, count yourself out. You cannot be a generational curse to your lineage by being a poor fellow. I mean, that garment of abject poverty is not good on you.


There is something you can do to become a better person. There is something you can see to become a new you and there is someone you can talk to to feel motivated. 


Know your boundary, then stay put. There is no point arguing over this. Everybody deserves his or her daily bread. So, work for yours. Nobody is meant to be poor except the person that is lazy.  The path that you taking today has been toed by many at some points in time. If you become a Programmer today, you are not the first. If you become a Blogger today, you are not the first. In fact, you cannot even be the last. So, what is the pride all about? 


What I am saying in essence is this; find something that you are passionate about, be the best in that field and train others but do not let pride to pull you down because your attitude is what determines your altitude in life. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment