Choose to become successful today because I have chosen to write to you if not for anything, for the fact that I love you, I shall always say the truth. Success is yours. Just step out and take it. Nobody can say what's happening outside by being inside except when the person is looking through the window.
Why look through the window when the door is open for you? Just hold the bull by its horns. Step out of your comfort zone and do the necessary things.
Being agile is one of them because it is better than to be fragile. Do not be easily broken down. Don't show emotional weakness all the time because it can serve as a loophole to malicious invaders.
Stand your ground when the need is there. I tell you, nobody can push you into failure except yourself. So, don't take bad suggestions because you are the only one that would bear the consequences if the results appear badly.
Never think that all is well when nothing is working fine. Do not deserve yourself when you should be working out things. Let us be serious, Nigeria is not a place to laugh anyhow. We face enormous challenges on daily basis. Ranging from dodging stray bullets to avoiding fake news, staying upright in the midst of tribulations to avoiding fake friends.
All this things are not peculiar to Nigeria but we must bear the blunt of it!
I am glad I found this blog.
ReplyDelete